Today, I am sharing with you all a look using Neutral & Brown Eyeshadows which is perfect for day time or office wear or when just wanna go for simple yet elegant eyes. This look is very easy to achieve and literally takes couple of minutes to create.
1. Faces Eye Primer
2. Oriflame Very Me Clickit Eyeshadow Duo (Review coming up soon)
3. Faces Cream Eyeshadow in Black
4. MAC 219 brush
5. Vega Professional Crease Brush
6. Oriflame Blending Brush
7. Oriflame Very Me Clickit Eyeliner
8. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
9. Faces EyeLash Curler
10. Avon Super Shock Max Mascara
Here, is the breakdown of the Look I created:
1. Begin with prepping your eyes with Eye Primer/Concealer.
2. Apply a black cream eyeshadow all over the lid. Alternatively, you can use a kohl pencil too.
3. Using a pencil brush apply a dark brown eyeshadow in the outer V area and bringing it slightly into the crease.
5. Using a fluffy brush, blend everything together for seamless effect.
6. Define the eyes using black liquid eyeliner and wing it for classic look. And rim the lower waterline using a kohl pencil.
7. Using a crease brush sweep brown eyeshadow under the lower lashline upto 3/4 area.
8. Curl the eyelashes & finish the look with couple coats of Mascara.
Hope you all like the Neutral & Brown Look! I would be happy to read your valuable comments & inputs