I am a big fan of foundations and keep trying new ones. I have shortlisted 5 of my favorite foundations. I have combination skin and all these 5 work very well for me.
- This is the best foundation I have tried till date. No matter how many I come across, this one is always on the top of my list. Full coverage, stays put and gives a natural finish.
2. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation 51– Review here.
- Light coverage and looks pretty natural. Great for winters.
3. Clinique Even Better Foundation Cashew 26
- One of my recent finds. It works amazingly well on combination skin as it hydrates the dry areas and mattifies the oily areas. Full review coming soon.
4. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation Natural Tan – Review here
- Stays really long and good for oily skin. Even hides the pores.
5. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC41 – Review here
- Travel Friendly, good coverage, can be used both wet and dry. Suits all skin types. Must-have for summers.
So what are your favorite foundations?