I am sharing with you my favorite compact powders. I hope this post is helpful as compact powders are a must for the summer.
1. Revlon Touch And Glow in Ivory Matte – My favorite of the lot. Affordable, silky texture and a little goes a long way. Well pigmented and takes care of dry patches and keeps the skin shine free as well,so ideal for all skin types. I have finished two of them already. This is something I will keep repurchasing all my life
2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder – Best for oily skin. Keeps the skin matte for a long time. Sheer and light texture. Wish it gave more coverage. It can only be used as a setting powder as it does not cover acne scars.
3. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC41 – Best powder foundation ever. Keeps the skin shine free and matte all day. Highly pigmented so lasts long. Comes in a variety of shades so you can easily find your best match. Can be used as a foundation or as a setting powder.
4. Inglot Pressed Powder 14 – The soft and silky texture would make you forget that you are actually wearing anything on your face. Comes with a good quality sponge. It does keep the skin oil free for quite a long time. The sleek packaging is an added attraction.
5. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder – Sheer coverage but one of the best for summers. Suits sensitive skin as the texture is very light and soft. Keeps skin shine free and gives a natural, no makeup, yet polished look to the face when used without a foundation.
I hope you all liked the compiled post. Which one is your favorite?