A few days ago when I was re-arranging my makeup collection, I realised I am big MAC Blushes junkie and I have hoarded collected quite a few universal flattering blush shades which will suit all skin tones. So, here is a quick compilation of my Top 10 Mac Blushes for Indian Skintone:
1. MAC Sheertone Blush Pinch Me: This is a lovely brownish pink blush that would suit all skintones especially warm skintones. It is matte and therefore can be used during the daytime as well. It gives a lovely pinched look.
2. MAC Matte Blush Desert Rose: If I ever had to recommend a pink blush for Indian skintone then it would be Desert Rose. Desert Rose is a dusty pink which is wearable by all skin tones. It can easily be your best pink blush. It looks very natural & is perfect for day or night time.
3. MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Breezy: Blush Breezy is a gorgeous a plum/berry pink blush for evening/party wear/ethnic wear. Would suit all skin tones especially dusky girls can rock this shade. Blush Breezy is special to me because the bridal MUA used it on me for my reception makeup and I totally loved how it made me glow.
4. MAC Sheertone Powder Blush Peaches: The best peach blush I have ever tried and my first blush from MAC! It would suit light and medium skin tones very well. A perfect blush for beginners, you just can’t go wrong with this one. When Iam in a hurry and do not know which shade to choose, I pick this one.
5. MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Sunbasque: A shimmery peachy pink-gold gives perfect sun kissed glow to the warm-toned Indian skin. It may look darker in the pan, more like a bronzer, but the blush adds a color plus shimmer that makes it different. Sunbasque being more of a gold toned blush perfectly compliments traditional look and makeup.
6. MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Ambering Rose: Ambering Rose is quite a unique shade, a mix of bronze and pink, with a sheen. It is apt when you go for bright lipsticks as the coral hint shows up beautifully when paired with brighter colors more. It is univesrally flattering and I would say any skintone can rock Ambering Rose.
7. MAC Fleur Power Blush: It is a lovely coral pink shade that looks very light in the pan but even on my warm NC42 skin tone, it shows up really well. It gives a nice rosy flush and looks natural. It has a satin finish and is well pigmented. It adapts according to every skin tone. For fair-medium skin, make this your first blush from MAC.
8. MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Peachtwist: Peachtwist is one of those gorgeous shades in the sheertone shimmer collection, very apt for Indian skin. It is a lovely peachy brown with tiny shimmer. It looks dark in the pan but comes out as a beautiful deep peach blush. Must have for dusky girls and it would look good on fair skin as well without making you look muddy, as it is sheer.
9. MAC Sheertone Blush Gingerly: It looks quite bleh in the pan but on the skin, it gives the most natural flush for medium skin tones. It is a lovely earthy brown shade with peach undertones and work appropriate.
10. MAC Her Blooming Cheek Powder Blush: The shade is a satin finish blue based bright Fuchsia color. It is a vivid reddish or pinkish purple color with almost a no shimmer finish. The shade would be universally flattering and I am sure it would look lovely on all skin tones.
Hope you liked this compilation post of Top 10 MAC Blushes for Indian Skin. More favorites from MAC coming soon!