I am here to review a great product from Sebamed that was recommended to me by my friend Parita. Million thanks Pari. It is the Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam. The Clear Face Range is meant for oily acne prone skin. Here we go with the review.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam Review
About Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
- Sebamed Clear Face Antibacterial Cleansing Foam contains Montaline C40 and panthenol. The NEW active ingredient Montaline C40, based on coconut oil, reduces the number of bacteria from 100,000 to zero in 5 minutes.
- Prevents the formation of new pimples with it’s active antibacterial agents.
- Refines the complexion, provides a matt finish and prevents shine.
- Soothes with Panthenol and encourages the regeneration of irritated and inflamed skin.
- The pH value of 5.5 stabilises the natural protective acid mantle. Has a particularly gentle cleansing action.
Price: Rs. 630
It is a foaming face which means when you press the pump, you get foam and you are supposed to apply it directly on your skin and leave it for 2-3 minutes. The product works well on acne. I get a few bumps on my chin area and this completely takes care. It clears the boils in a day and even helps fade scars so its all gone in 2 days time. Impressive no?
It is a pump bottle and quite travel friendly if you seal it. The pump dispenses exactly the amount that you would require for one use. It is a tall bottle and would last you easily 3 months if used twice daily. I suggest not using it more often like your regular face wash as I did that it dried my cheeks and my skin was flaky and peeling. I use my Vichy Face Wash regularly and use this foam only when I get acne.
The foam has a mild smell but a horrible taste. It sometimes gets into my mouth and takes just like a bad medicine. That indicates how many strong ingredients it contains. I generally do not prefer strong products for my sensitive skin but am totally surprised by how quickly and effectively it works.
Pros Of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
1. Decently priced
2. Good quantity
3. Works very fast on acne
Cons of Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
1. Can be drying if used often.
Sebamed Clear Face Foam is a wonderful product that works quickly on acne. I highly recommend it to those with oily acne prone skin. However, take care and do not use it like your regular face wash as it is a medicinal product and can be harsh to your skin. Make sure you moisturize your skin after immediate use of this product.