My one year old is a big fan of YoYo Honey Singh. She would eat only if I play his songs. One such is “Blue eyes, hypnotise teri kardi a mennu, I swear!”. Lol. What lyrics. Anyways, am currently loving the newly launched gel liners from L’Oreal Paris Cannes Collection. Most of you know about my love for the color blue. I am a hoarder of blue eye pencils, eyeshadows, tops, wallets, shoes etc. So this had to be in my kitty right?
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H Sapphire Blue Review
Price: Rs. 700
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H Sapphire Blue its super-soft formula glides on easily and evenly, leaving an intense colour finish for extreme eye-drama.
- Superliner Gel Intenza is incredibly versatile to use
- It provides all the ease of a pencil eye liner with the durability of liquid
- It is easy to apply, and unlike liquid, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition
- So whether you want to pull off a 1960s defined flick, or the classically chic smokey effect, Superliner Gel Intenza will achieve it with ease
- What makes this liner even more amazing is that while it is highly blendable, it also sets to a smudge-proof, water-resistant finish for up to 36 hours
- It comes with its own brush and has a handy lid to keep your makeup case clean after use
- The brush is the perfect shape for creating thick or fine flicks and enables you to get the product right in the lash line for a fuller look
It comes in a transparent glass tub. A free brush is provided for application. Make sure you clean the brush after every use to maintain hygiene and also for the longevity of the brush.
Shade: Sapphire Blue is a gorgeous matte, deep blue that shows up on all skintones. I love how subtle and wearable it is. I have been wearing it quite a lot of times these days so if you are bored of blacks or browns, you are sure to love this. It also forms as a great base for blue smokey eyes. It is creamy and blends easily. Though I would not say it is completely waterproof, it is highly water resistant and would not come off completely without a makeup remover. The black gel liner that I have been using for the last few years claims to stay put for 24 hours while the new collection says 36 hours. Honestly, I have not tried it for so many hours but I can say these are smudge proof and long wearing.
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H Sapphire Blue is a must have deep blue matte gel liner that is creamy and smudge proof. It applies evenly and is highly pigmented. It is suitable for daily wear since it is matte. It can also be used as an eyeshadow.
P.S: Press Sample, honest review.