I have recently jumped into the lipgloss bandwagon and I hoarded a few Revlon Glosses recently. The Superlustrous Range is amazing with a huge shade range. These glosses have been launched recently and my favorite of the lot is Pink Pop. Let’s see if it impressed me or not.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Pink Pop Review, Swatch, LOTD
About Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
- New silky, non-sticky gloss formula for colorful, radiant shine
- Moisturizing formula with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil conditions lips without tackiness
- Non-irritating formula boosts hydration and provides an instantly plumped lip look
- Light reflecting LiquiShine complex, containing naturally derived Abyssinian Oil, delivers glossy, radiant color
- New Petal soft applicator allows for comfortable, even application
Simple transparent glass tube with a doe foot applicator. The applicator is decent but picks up very little quantity so you would need to dip it in again and again.
Pink Pop is a lovely bright pink that looks great on fair-medium skin. It is easily wearable and can be used on top of your daily wear pink lipsticks for extra shine and oopmh.
It is non sticky and extremely creamy, reminds me of MAC Cremesheen LipGlasses. Pigmentation is decent and in 2-3 swipes covers my pigmented lips. It is lightweight on the lips but transfers easily. It adds shine. It stays for 2-3 hours maximum when worn alone.
Revlon Superlustrous Lip Gloss Pink Pop is a lovely bright pink that is decent in pigmentation but has a beautiful creamy texture so keeps the lips hydrated. Worth trying.