I have loved all the Revlon Photo ready range products. They offer quality products at decent prices. This product had been on my wish list since a long time and finally I grabbed it.
* Lightweight, creamy texture blends seamlessly and contains photo-chromatic pigments which bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws
* Concealer can be used all over face for full, yet undetectable coverage
* Professionally designed formula and shades developed and tested under the harshest lighting and high definition conditions
* SPF 20
* Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Paraben-free
PRICE: Rs.700 for 3.2gms.
PACKAGING: The concealer is housed in a black coloured lipstick style packaging where the concealer has to be twisted up. I like this kind of packaging for concealers as it is easy to work with. It is covered with a plastic cap and shade number is provided at the bottom.
SHADE: Out of the two shades available, this is the lighter one having strong yellow undertones suitable for my skin. Both the shades have yellow undertones but this shade will suit lighter skin tone while the latter one will be suitable for dusky tones.
MY VIEWS: The texture of the concealer is smooth with creamy consistency. It glides on easily under the eyes. The concealer is creamy enough for proper blending without pulling the under eye area much which makes it my HG concealer. It settles into a satin matte finish providing luminosity to the under eye area. It is highly pigmented. Mild blemishes, marks and skin pigmentation can be easily covered with this in one layer however, major problem need more concealing. It stays for about 6-7 hours which is great. It has never melted or budge on my skin.
- Amazingly pigmented.
- Blends easily.
- The shade is a great match for my skin tone.
- Provides luminosity to under eye area.
- Simple, easy to use packaging.
- Easily available.
- Did not break me out.
- Decent staying power.
- Oil-free, Fragrance-free .
- Paraben free.
- It is a bit pricey.
- Limited shades available.
RECOMMENDATION: I highly recommend this concealer to everyone looking for decent coverage concealer. It is smooth, creamy and stays for a decent amount of time.
Guest Post By Ritika