Friend’s Post By Nids
Product Description: For completely undetectable coverage. The 2-in-1 cream to powder formula gives you perfectly smooth, even-toned skin that breathes.
Covers everything, but feels like nothing. The lightweight formula with Revlon Derma Breath science gives you perfectly smooth, even-toned skin that breathes. The cream to powder formula glides on creamy smooth and finishes powder light, in one step. Oil-free, irritant-free, and won’t clog pores. With SPF 15.
• Apply to cleansed skin after daily moisturizer. • Using sponge applicator, gently blend make-up onto skin starting in the center of face, forehead and chin blending outward.
Price:700 INR for 9.9 g
Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Talc, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlyhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Myristyl Myristate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Pentahyrdosqualene, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment, Cyclomethicone, Soy Amino Acid, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Dehydroacetate Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
My experience using the Revlon One step Compact Makeup:
The name justifies its use. It is actually a one step makeup that helps to give sufficient coverage without the use of a concealer and even a compact on top.
I have normal to dry skin and I have been using this compact foundation since December. This did not suit me much during the winters as it used to dry out my skin further. But since the last 3 months, when summers are at its peak here, I have been using it almost every day and really like it a lot.
Its hassle-free use and medium coverage is great on a daily basis. I don’t moisturize my face before applying this. Just spray rose water and apply this compact makeup lightly or heavily according to need. It blends easily, is a perfect match to my skin tone, hides away the minor imperfections and the result I get is an even toned bright face.
It lasts for 5 hours even in a non AC environment without using any primer first. My T-zone gets a bit oily after about 2-3 hours of applying it but nothing much that cannot be set using a compact powder on top later.
Pros of the Revlon One-Step Compact Makeup SPF 15
· Truly a one step compact makeup.
· Gives medium coverage hiding away minor imperfections and dark eye circles easily.
· Helps to control sweat up to 3 hours even in a hot humid day.
· Blends easily and matches perfectly to the skin tone.
· It would suit combination to oily skin type beautifully all the year round but dry skin type should prefer it during summers alone.
· The sponge applicator provided is of nice quality and stays intact even after months of rough usage.
· Reasonably priced and easily available.
Cons of the Revlon One-Step Compact Makeup SPF 15:
· Can dry out your dry skin further during winters. One must heavily moisturize their face before using it.
· Cannot hide dark spots or dark eye circles alone.
Ratings: 4.5/5 for combination to oily skin type
4/5 for normal to dry skin type
Final Verdict: I like it a lot and use it daily in summers and would continue to do so for the next 4 humid months too. I had already repurchased it and wholeheartedly recommend it to all the combination to oily skinned beauties. It is a great foundation for you that is quite reasonable compared to similar other brand’s product available.