Guest Post By Samannita
Since the time I first saw real techniques brushes pictures online I became mad to grab all at once but the availability was an issue, as we all know “good brushes are not available in India”…really sad. And I don’t have credit card that time, but thanks to my hubby ji who saw my sad face for not having cc and gifted me one. Till now I am collecting each and every brush of real techniques by saving money…
Anyways…coming to the review…
Price: – Approx..$18.68.
Samantha Chapman’s stippling brush is a trade secret for creating high definition results with all mediums of makeup. Its duo-fibre design allows it to pick up and hold product in the base bristles – while the top, feathery bristles give you a smooth, flawless finish.
This dual-fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup:
– look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
– Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
– self-standing for easy storage
– Extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
The stippling brush comes in a nice rosy pink aluminum packaging with a rubber grip at the end of the brush. The name of the brush is printed on its body which is why I personally think it is easy for beginners. Coming to the bristles, they are hand-cut and 100% cruelty free. The bristles are so soft that I always love to touch the brush with my fingers to feel the velvety soft bristles. The brush is easy to wash and it dries pretty quickly.
Stippling brush is actually ideal for application of foundation. During winter my skin feel so dry that I found it is little hard to blend the foundation …but this brush helps to even out foundation on to my skin. The secret of stippling brush application is one should dab the foundation to the entire face with the brush nor rub the foundation ion face with the brush. The extended white bristles and small black bristles do the rest of work by making the foundation even out. The one and only problem with this brush is the white bristles catch the color of the product very quickly, so one should have to wash every time after single application which I personally found really hectic as I am always in hurry….: P Despite of washing so many times I didn’t found single shedding of the bristles which is really impressive.
- The packaging of the brush is really classy.
- The bristles are made up of taklon and it is hand cut and cruelty free.
- The bristles of the brush are so soft which is why it is not scratchy at all to skin.
- The stippling brush is just ideal for application of foundation and to make one’s makeup flawless.
- The brush is easy to wash and dry super quickly.
- No shading of bristles after numbers of washing.
- Availability might be an issue.
- The white bristles of the brush catch the color of the product very quickly which is why the brush looks dirty after single use.
My ratings: – 4/5
My recommendation:– if you want to experience a good stippling brush then this brush can be of your choice as despite of the con of getting dirty easily, this brush is easy to clean and dry super quickly so next time you plan for a stippling brush I would recommend you to grab this one J