Guest Post By Samannita
Today I am up with a shading brush from the famous brand Real techniques. I suppose the tittle itself says everything. Real techniques brand comes up with some sets among with some single brushes too. The shading brush is from the single brush range.
Price: – approx.$11.88
Availability: – iherb.com or feelunique.com or lookfantastic.com or from a Facebook group order makeup UK.
Samantha Chapman’s classic eye shading brush is the first eye brush you’ll need to create any look from subtle to dramatic.From subtle to dramatic, this brush is ideal for creating flawless high-definition results:
– look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
– ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
– extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
The brush is a very slim in shape, which comes in plastic box packaging. The name of the brush is printed on it body. It comes in a nice blue colored aluminum handle with rubber grip easy to handle. The bristles are made up of taklon and they are super soft. The brush bristles are taklon bristles thus cruelty-free. And it is easy to wash and it dries out quickly too retaining it actual shape. So packaging wise the brush can easily attract to all.
Real techniques shading brush is a brush that always remain out of glamour light in blogging world mostly. I mean when I tried to search the reviews of it I found really few. It is a brush that although remain out of limelight but if anybody get it for first time, I bet would fallen in love with it like me. A dear friend of mine recommend this brush as the only brush from real technique that worth the price [well,according to her but I love all the brushes of rt …heheheee]. So I grab this brush i the thought that that I really some good eye makeup brushes and this brush totally stand out my expectation. The bristles are awesome soft for which it took only adequate amount of eye shadow and thus less fallout. The blending process through this brush is awesome. It is not at all scratchy to eye. Easy to wash and dry are the two best points of real techniques brushes. I must say this is my go to brushes and after having it I really don’t feel to use any other brushes at all. In fact I am planning to buy few more …:P I know I am sounding crazy but it is true you will just love this brush.
• The packaging of the brush is really classy.
• The bristles are made up of taklon and it is very soft.
• The brush is just in ideal shape which is just perfect for application of eye shadow on eyelid.
• The bristles are dense enough and took adequate amount of eye shadows thus less fallout of products.
• The brush is light –weight thus easy to handle ad very slim…infact sometime it is difficult to find it from my stash…of course it is not a con… J
• The brush is easy to wash and dry super quickly.
• No shading of bristles after numbers of washing.
The only con I found is the availability of this brand in our country
My final verdict:– No no don’t think I am bias….I am totally justified with the rating of this brush as it is a brush that remain out of focus of many people but if you succeed to grab one then I bet you will love it as it do excellent job of blending.