Guest Post By Sam
Brushes are the most important key to a flawless makeup. I believe the more you learn the technique of using various brushes the more you can do perfect makeup for all occasion. So I am on my secondary learning phrase about brushes…yes the primary phrase are the idea about what brush use for what, and the secondary phrase is a little more detailing about the uses of some brush…and today I am here to share my secondary learning phrase…ok ok , I guess you are already confused with my primary and secondary phrase…so simplifying it a bit…
Real technique setting brush …yes it is brush that comes under my secondary learning phrase…as I was totally unknown about the usage of this particular brush. I brought it just in fascination but later I come to know the actual use of it.
Price: – Approx. $11.88
Availability: – iherb.com or feelunique.com or lookfantastic.com or from a Facebook group order makeup UK.
Samantha Chapman uses her setting brush to create an ethereal glow. Whether you are using cream or powder highlighter or setting powder under eyes on in the contours of your face, this brush in the perfect tool.
The key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter:
– look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
– Ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and
– 100% cruelty-free
– Extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use.
The real technique setting brush is a nice rosy pink shade aluminum brush with a rubber grip at the bottom of the brush. The shape of the brush is flat dome shape which is why it is easily usable near the corners of your nose or under your eyes. The bristles are super soft and easy to wash and dry. The brush is cruelty free so a very big thumbs up to real technique
As I told you earlier I brought this brush just in fascination of having real technique brush in my vanity but learn the actual use of it after having it and keeping it on my kitty unused for months. The brush is just so perfectly shaped that it is just best brush to use your highlighter or to contour your face. Being so small and dome shaped it is just ideal for areas like under eye or to contour the two sides of the nose bridge or to set makeup with loose powder to small areas of the face. No shading despite of millions times of washes… So I totally love it!
Let’s get into the pros and cons part.
- The packaging of the brush is really classy.
- The bristles are made up of taklon and it is very soft.
- The brush is just in ideal shape which is just perfect for application of eye shadow on eyelid.
- The brush is a small, flat dome shaped which is just ideal for small detailing of face.
- The brush is easy to wash and dry super quickly.
- No shading of bristles after numbers of washing.
- A perfect brush to set your makeup.
- Availability might be an issue.
- If you have core collection kit then you can avoid this brush…It is not con but simply justifying that if you want only a single brush to set your makeup you can have this else you can grab the core collection kit.
My rating: – 4/5
Definitely yes, if you want a good makeup brush to set your makeup and to add small details in your makeup to make it more perfect then you should grab this one, rest real technique is a brand that itself create its own place in makeup world so I guess I don’t have to give you that assurance of loving there brushes …heheeee 😛