Guest Post By Samannita
Behind every glow on the cheeks of girl, there lies a good blush brush. And today I am going to review the hottest selling brush, the brush for which the whole blogging world was going ga… yes the “Real technique blush brush”.
Price: – approx. $16.96.
Description of brush giving by the brand:-
The best blush brush can do it all. Use Samantha Chapman’s surprisingly versatile brush to contour, define, and shade perfectly. Plus, it works brilliantly with all types of face makeup, including blush, bronzer, and powder.
Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results:
– look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
– ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
– self-standing for easy storage
– extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
The real technique blush brush is my most favorite blush brush among all my rt brushes. I don’t know why I am little bias to it. May be it is due to the shape of the brush or the packaging that look really classy. The blush brush bristles are so soft that one couldn’t find any difference between teddy bear hair and this brush bristles. As the brush is made up of taklon bristles which is why it is easy to wash and quick dry. The brush is dome shape and the very dense which is why it is very easy to use and it took very required amount of blush, thus less wastage of product. The brush handle is made up of Aluminum thus light weight and there is a rubber grip at the bottom of the brush that adds a classy look to the brush. The bottom of the brush is so broad that you can make it stand in the dressing table. I was the brush so many times but till now no shading of any brushes …wowwwww ! The brush is so soft that I can’t stop myself without touching it.
So here are the pros and cons:-
- The packaging of the brush is really classy.
- The bristles are made up of taklon and it is very soft.
- The brush being dome shape easy to apply blush on cheek.
- The bristles are dense and took adequate amount of blush thus less wastage of products.
- The brush is light –weight thus easy to handle.
- The brush is easy to wash and dry super quickly.
- No shading of bristles after numbers of washing.
The only con I found is the availability of this brand in our country
My ratings: – 4.5 /5.
My final words:- If you want to invest in some good affordable brushes then without investing anywhere I would recommend you to grab some real technique brushes, It really worth the price.