Hey Everyone,Women are definitely obsessed with locks and we all would love to keep our hair healthy and shiny, no matter what the weather is. Here are a few simple tips for monsoon hair care that I follow.
1.Wash your hair frequently with a mild shampoo and never miss your conditioner.
2. Apply warm coconut oil on the scalp and massage. It improves blood circulation, relaxes and keeps the scalp healthy.
3. Chop off those split ends every now and then. They can retard hair growth.
4. I know it’s difficult to air dry the hair during monsoons but try your best to avoid hair dryers, irons and curlers. They can make your hair really dry in the long run.
5. Rain water contains toxins because of pollution so wash your hair with a shampoo as soon as you get wet.
6. Apply a herbal home made hair pack of fenugreek, hibiscus and curd once a week. Fenugreek seeds cure dandruff while curd adds moisture to the hair keeping the locks shiny.
7. Last but not the least, never comb wet hair. The hair is weak when it is wet and combing or brushing, breaks it easily.