Description: First of its kind in India with 2 in 1 benefits of a Kohl and Eyeliner
Go all out with glamorous eyes in the most exciting Colossal Kohl – Turquoise which LINES like a Kohl and DEFINES like a liner. Turquoise kohl is a refreshing twist on the conventional black kohl and a must have fashion and beauty accessory.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Provides 12 Hours of smudge-free turquoise intensity
- Color doesn’t smudge or fade
- Enriched with nourishing ingredients and Vitamin E to soothe the eye
- Features a unique tip that glides smoothly for even application
- 100% suitable for your eyes
PRICE: 249 INR
My take on the new Turquoise Kohl:
Much have already been said, written and read about this new turquoise kohl from Maybelline around the blogging world. So here is my quick review on the product.
The shade is a pretty and true turquoise which looks glamorous on the eyes both during the day and night. The color is nothing new and I have seen it in other brands too like Bourjois, Milani etc. But yes, the price quoted by the brand for its product is much more reasonable and pocket friendly.
The texture is soft and creamy that glides on easily on the lids and the waterline equally well. It is nicely pigmented and 2 swipes leave a lovely color behind. The kohl is absolutely safe to be used on the waterline too. No itching or burning feel of any sorts.
It comes in a retractable yellow colored pencil form with a firm cap on top. Apply the kohl by revolving the pencil and take out only a small tip of the kohl for a one time use. As the creamy texture causes the kohl to break easily if a little excess pressure is applied.
The kohl is versatile in use. You can use it directly on lids or just on waterline with a light smokey (black) eye look. You can even use the kohl on top of a black base which converts the color to a pretty deep teal blue.
As the kohl is pretty much smudge proof once set so if you want to smudge it, better be quick just after application. It is completely waterproof. Staying power is simply great and it stays intact for several hours on the go. A proper cleanser would help you to remove it completely at the end of the day.
- True turquoise color
- Pocket friendly price
- Completely safe to be used on the waterline.
- Lovely creamy texture
- Nicely pigmented
- Smudge-proof & water proof
- Great staying power.
- Comes in a user friendly retractable pencil form.
- Versatile kohl
- Creamy texture may cause the kohl to break easily if excess pressure is applied.
- Excessive rubbing (which anyone may hardly do) the lids may cause the kohl to fade& smudge a bit.
Final Word:Definitely grab it if you love colored liners and kohls. Fully recommendable product.
P.S: PR Sample, honest review