Today I will be sharing with you all, the look I created using the Maybelline Color Tattoo – Bad to Bronze. The look is very simple to create but looks beautifully elegant. It can be worn in day time as well as night time!
Here, is the breakdown of the Look I created:
- Begin with prepping your eyes with Eye Primer/Concealer. Using your finger apply Maybelline Color Tattoo – Bad to Bronze eyeshadow across 3/4 portion of the eyelid.
- Using a crease brush apply a brown color eyeshadow in the crease area in wind shield wiper motion.
- Using the same crease brush apply black color eyeshadow in the remaining 1/4 portion of the eyelid and bringing it slightly up on the crease.
- Blend the eyeshadow using a blending brush.
5. Rim the lower waterline using a kohl pencil.
6. Sweep black color eyeshadow on the lower lashline using a pencil brush & connecting it with the
eyeshadow applied on the eyelid above
7. Define your eyes using black liquid eyeliner
8. Finish the look with couple coats of Mascara.
- Faces Eye Primer
- Faces Eye Shadow Palette – I. Black eyeshadow
- Cameleon Eye Shadow Palette – II. Brown eyeshadow (not pictured)
- Vega Professional Crease Brush
- Oriflame Blending Brush
- Vega Lip Filler Brush used as a Pencil Brush on lower lashline
- Maybelline Color Tattoo – Bad to Bronze
- Loreal Paris Carbon Gloss Super Liner
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara