MAC A Novel Romance Collection Fluid Line Deep Blue Sea Review
First of all let me tell you Preetha Di- Keethana is one of the most beautiful and cute baby ever…Her pic is something I always stop by and keep on admiring every time ^_^ #cute #babyface. Coming back to my review-its pleasure to be back with my recent pick from MAC’s new launch-A Novel Romance Collection Fluid line- “Deep Blue Sea”. The time I saw Karen’s swatches online I made my mind to pick 2 fluid lines eyeliner from this collection. There are 7 arousing shades of Fluid line Pencil in this collection and each and every shade is simply marvelous. There are lipsticks, lip glasses, Eye shadow quads, Blushes, nail Lacquers and completely new Electric cool eye shadow singles available in this range.
What MAC Claims: Ultra-smooth pencil provides the same brilliant coverage as M•A•C Fluid line. This liquid liner in a pencil effortlessly glides on, staying for hours. Easy to blend shortly after application. Ines in a variety of finishes, including matte, pearl, metallic and shiny.
Price: 1350 INR for 0.28gm
MAC describes Fluid line- Deep Blue Sea as- Deep Ocean Blue which is true to the shade. It is medium dark ocean royal blue with pearl finish. I swatched Deep Blue Sea at store before buying it and honestly it is one of the beautiful blue liner I have seen so far. Not that I have huge collection of eyeliners but few maybe that’s why I was eager to get some from this collection. It is new twist up fluid line eyeliner but not two-way twist up… means once you twist up it won’t go back in. I made this mistake when I tried to twist open it and later realize it’s not moving inside. I thought I got a defective piece but then MAC MUA told that this is the way it is.. It won’t twist back. Therefore twist up carefully to avoid product wastage.
The formula is smooth and creamy but not super creamy. Once applied it set and refuse to move or smudge which means these Fluid line eye pencils are smudge proof and budge proof and has water resistance formula. I have tested on my waterline and swatches on back of my hand and kept it under water for few minutes; it refused to smudge and stayed intact. #thumsup! The pigmentation is rich and has medium to buildable color pay off, 2-3 stroke gives complete opaque finish. It stays up to 8-9 hours straight or even more with slight fading from waterline but the intensity of the colour still intense. A Novel Romance Collection may not come with new and fancy packaging, but all the products are equally attractive and new.
What I like about MAC A Novel Romance Collection Fluid line- Deep Blue Sea:
- The shade is richly intense with single stroke.
- The deep dark ocean blue shade has pearl finish which is not very noticeable once applied.
- The texture is creamy and smooth
- Fluid line eye pencils are smudge proof and budge proof and have water resistance formula.
- Stays up to more than 8hours on waterline with slight fading.
- Set as matte and gives metallic sheen.
- Has buildable colour pay off with opaque coverage.
- The packaging comes with interesting one way twist up technology.
- These eyeliners are made of fluid lines formula in a pencil form.
- It has pearls finish but never irritate my eyes or made them watery.
What I don’t like about MAC A Novel Romance Collection Fluid line- Deep Blue Sea:
- MAC’s Prices are going insane, for 0.28gm of product cost 1300 INR.
- The technology of one way twist up pencil doesn’t move back in which sometimes leads to product wastage if not carefully used.
Final Verdict: There are few items from this collection should not be missed- they are Fluid liners, Electric cool eye shadows, lipsticks etc… I am impressed with the longevity of the liners. The beautiful soft sheen of the pencil made them appropriate to wear day and night time. The creamy and smooth texture of MAC products always attracts me to buy more. If you guys still get a chance to grab some don’t miss them. J
Love and missed a lot…Keep watching for more reviews coming up <3
Guest Post By Contributor Sushmita M