“The Black skin is not a badge of shame, but rather a glorious symbol of national greatness.” – Marcus Garvey. Yes, albeit you have dark skin, it won’t look like a huge issue, if you have flawless skin. Getting clear skin is not a difficult process. You can achieve it with no trouble, if you do it properly and regularly. It doesn’t make you to spend huge money. All it needs is the ingredients available in your kitchen. Below are some of the home remedies, this will make you to know how to get clear skin.
Follow hygienic habits:
- Do wash your face regularly twice a day with mild soap. Don’t wash your face frequently, as it may make your face dehydrated.
- It is not necessary to use any products, but if you do, don’t use oil based products, as it may worse your skin, instead prefer water based products.
- Don’t rub, pop, press or squeeze your pimples, as it may spread the bacteria to other areas.
- Steam your pores in dry weather, as your pores may become clogged.
Homemade Facial masks:
- Take egg white and pour it in a small bowl. Later, beat it vigorously and apply it over face and neck and let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off. This will reduce the oily feeling of your face.
- Mix small amounts of honey and oatmeal and apply it over face and make it dry for 10 minutes. Then wash it with cold water, as it may make your skin very clean and soft.
- To lighten your skin and decrease dark skin stains and marks, rub potato extract on your face. Potato in its raw form is in addition very valuable in decreasing tan and sun burn.
The final tip is to get plenty of sleep. See to it that you sleep well and this is indispensable for a healthy and clear skin. Lack of sleep will leave your skin deadly, dry and creased. Also see to it that you do not apply any kind of product with oil base because oil clogs the pores and your skin becomes dull and dry. Get a good night stress free sleep and follow the tips mentioned for how to get clear skin at home.