Givenchy le rouge 309 Croisiere Fuchsia
Price: 2785/- INR (Available at Shoppers Stop and Debenhams)
My Take on Givenchy le rouge 309:
Shade: Croisiere Fuchsia is beautiful and subtle shade of radiant magenta leans a little cool toned and has soft satiny sheen to it, I would say this would look fabulous on all skin tones as it’s so easy to carry.
Texture: Givenchy le rouge formula is light weight and easy to glide but this is little slippery as compared to other shades I tried and hence it settles in fine lines if you press your lips a lot. I don’t have that habit but while am wearing this I need to be extra conscious.
Pigmentation: It was opaque in two to three swipes and covered almost every corner of my lips nicely and sits pretty.
Longevity: The lipstick stayed good for 4 plus hrs on my lips and then left a subtle purple tint on lips without making them dry.
Packaging: It comes in white leather packing due to Limited edition shade; the regular ones come in black leather cover. I find they are good but not practical, I like fuss free packaging which are easy to carry and this looks and feel bulky to me, not a con certainly as it looks different honestly saying.
- I love the summery vibrant magenta shade.
- The packaging is beautiful although it is little heavy.
- The pigmentation is good and was almost opaque in two swipes.
- The feel is very light weight.
- The staying power is good.
- It doesn’t stay too long like other GIVENCHY LE ROUGE Lipsticks.
- The texture is little slippery and hence may settle in fine lines if you press your lips a little too much or if they are not well hydrated and chapped.
Final words: I adore Givenchy Le rouge lipsticks a lot but this shade is not a must have I guess, it looks wonderful but the texture is not something I expected from a lipstick that steep.
Guest Post by Contributor Rashmi