Hello beautiful people,
This is my first review post on Glamsel and I am so excited to be a part of the Glamsel family. This is a lovely platform for like-minded beauty enthusiasts and I am super happy to be writing here. Anyways, the products I am reviewing today is the newly launched Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream.
GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION OIL IN CREAM REVIEW
Product Description : (As per the company)
The new generation of hair oil is a cream. Now get twice the nourishment* of hair oils in a non sticky cream format.
- Nourishes and hair feels stronger
- Zero stickiness and mess
- Pleasant long lasting fragrance
- Formula enriched with Coconut, Olive & Almond Oils
How to Apply Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream:
Use it like any other hair oil.
- Massage into hair and scalp before hair wash. Oil in cream intensely nourishes your hair and transforms it.
- Use on hair lengths for manageability and styling after hair wash.
- Massage into hair and scalp and leave it overnight.
My Experience with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream:
I was so intrigued by this new concept of “Oil-In-Cream” that I had to try it out. I must say that I am pretty delighted by the performance of this baby.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Oil-In-Cream comes in a bright yellow coloured tube with a flip open cap. The product has a ton of details mentioned on the tube, so even if you are absolutely new to it, you’ll be well informed if you read everything on the packaging. The cream is white in colour and looks like any regular conditioner. But when blended, its dissolves into a transparent gel like consistency which is awesome. It is very light-weight and does not feel greasy or oily when applied to the hair and scalp. It has a very fruity smell which is not over powering and also does not linger for a long time.
Overall, I must say that I am pretty impressed with this baby and it is sure going to be a permanent member in my vanity. But this, by no means, will replace my hot oiling routine which I religiously follow twice a week. This is only a delightful addition to my hair care routine and I love using this as a hair mask.
- Cute and bright travel friendly tube packaging
- Super creamy texture yet light weight
- Easy to apply – just like hair oil
- Nice fruity fragrance
- Contains the goodness of 3 oils – Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Olive Oil
- Can be used in three ways – like hair oil, like hair mask and like leave-in conditioner
- Makes the hair soft and smooth
- Reduces frizz to a great extent
- Does not feel sticky or greasy like oil
- Shelf life of 3 years
- Easily available online and in stores
- After all that’s chemicals!! Nothing can match the goodness of pure oils
Price: INR 100/- for 200 gm
Recommendation: I do recommend this product to be used as a hair mask more than hair oil. It sure makes the hair frizz free and smooth, but it cannot replace regular hair oiling. I generally use it once a week as a hair mask and it works really well.
Guest Post By Priya Sinha