Article By Nids
From the Faces website:
For Combination Skin. Foams away makeup and impurities. Formulated with Hyaluronate to hydrate and soothe the skin, and Vitamins C and E, along with Green Tea Extract, provide antioxidant benefits to repair free radical damage. Leaves skin looking brighter, softer, and perfectly clean. Apply foam on wet skin. Massage gently and rinse thoroughly with water. Follow with FACES Daily Dose Moisture Lotion. Use A.M. and P.M.
Price: 399/- for 200 ml. (I got it at 25% off)
My experience using the Faces Foam Cleanser:
I love this one. It’s actually my HG face wash/cleanser. I had bought it 7 months back during winters and now I just got my second pack
Faces cleanser is actually a foam based face wash that has a medium sized nozzle to discharge the product from the plastic bottle. It appears as a light bluish green liquid inside the pack but when used, it comes out as white foam. To use it, apply it on the face and neck area and then wash it off with water.
The foam cleanser is feather light and applies and spreads pretty quickly onto the face. You do not actually need to apply it on a wet face. Even on the dry face, it applies with the same evenness. It does not sting at all whether your eyes or any bruised/cut area.
Once washed off, it leaves the face squeaky clean, soft and clear without a hint of dryness or oiliness at all. It washes off all your makeup too except for the waterproof ones. Actually its light texture makes it a great product all the year round for all skin types, including sensitive skin too.
Pros of the Faces Foam Away cleanser:
· A great foam away cleanser for the whole year round.
· Light texture that spreads and gets removed quickly.
· Does not sting the eyes or cut areas.
· Nozzle type packaging makes it convenient to use.
· Small amount required for a single use. I just press the nozzle once.
· 1 bottle can easily last for 6 months.
· Cheap, more if got on offers.
· Suitable for all skin types.
· Does not cause dryness/stretchiness to the skin or leave behind any oiliness.
· Effective to remove makeup too from the face.
Cons of the Faces Foam Away Cleanser:
· Availability limited to exclusive Faces outlets.
· Does not remove waterproof eye makeup fully but not a problem if you use your specific makeup remover for that.
Ratings: I would rate it 5/5.
Final Verdict: It is a fantastic product for most of the people who get dry skin in winters and oily skin in summers due to the extreme climatic conditions here as this is one face wash I came across that gives ideal results all the year round. I already got my second bottle and would definitely be buying again later.