I have worked for around 4 years in the IT industry before I got married and often wondered why my friends came with such dull faces when you can do simple office makeup in less than 5 minutes. I thought this simple tutorial would be helpful for working women. To achieve the below look, I have used minimum products that are essentials.
1. I mixed my favorite MAC Prolongwear Concealer NC35 with my Moisturizer and applied all over my face as a tinted moisturiser. It not only covers minor flaws but gives a subtle glow as well.
2. Applied loose powder that does not have much color but would control oil and set the base.
3. Simple Eyemakeup with MAC Groundowork as a base and then a soft brown eyeshadow applied and blended. A soft black kohl smudged on the upper and lower lash line.
4. Applied an earthy shade of blush ( MAC Gingerly) on the apples of cheeks
5. A neutral lip color ( Lakme Nine To Five Lip Liner Brick Rose) that is safe for work.
And we’re done.
The above look is subtle, easy peasy and work appropriate. Do share your thoughts on the same.