1. Remove: Use a good nail polish remover to complete all traces of the nail polish.
2. Soak : Take half a bucket of warm water and add a small amount of shampoo plus vegetable oil to it.
Soak your feet in the water for 10 minutes
3. Buff: Use a pumice stone to scrub off all the dead cells from the heels.
4. Exfoliate: Rub your feet with salt crystals or sugar mixed with olive oil for 3-4 minutes
5. Trim: Use a toe nail clipper to cut your nails and shape them neatly. Remove the dirt from the corners of
the toe nails.
6. Moisturize : Massage your feet with a moisturising cream or butter and wipe off.
7. Polish : Apply your favourite shade of nail polish and you are done.
Have you tried a pedicure at home? Do leave your comments and suggestions.