About The Product:
The red bristles & white body looks different & gorgeous and I am absolutely in love with this brush. I initially thought the red bristles would lose its color on washing but it remained intact even after frequent washes. The synthetic bristles are of great quality and did not shed even a single hair for the ‘n’ number of times I have washed it. It does not poke or feels rough on the eyes. It has soft bristles.
For an eye shader brush this might seem like a small brush but it does its work of applying eyeshadow all over the lid pretty well. Not only it applies eyeshadow well on the lids, it can be used in number of ways:
- The small, slightly tapered bristles help in easy smudging of the eye liner for smokey eyes.
- It easily defines the outer V & crease area.
- Application of eyeshadow on the lower lashline had never been easier. It applies just the right amount of product not more not less.
- It even works great for lining the upper lashline with black eyeshadow for softer liner look if you want to completely skip the eyeliner.
- It is the best brush for applying highlighter under the brow bone due to its small & precise frame.
- It also applies creamy eyeshadow base evenly on the lids. I apply my Kryolan Eyeshadow Base with this brush.
Final Words: I am in love with Colorbar Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush and it is a great option if you do not want to spend a lot on expensive brands for basic eye makeup brushes. What makes it standout is that it can be used in different ways easily. I am sure going to add another brush from this range to my kitty.