Clinique ( Pronounced KLEE-NEEEEK not cli-nik) is quite a reputed brand and well trusted by people the world over. It is a brand that claims to be chemically infused but then it also says that it gives you what nature does not.
If you are familiar with Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System, then this is the 3rd step; the first and second being cleansing and toning. This moisture “drink” developed by Clinique dermatologists maintains the optimal moisture balance for very dry skin, or skin that is dry around the cheeks and comfortable to oily in the T-zone. This classic moisturizer hydrates by mimicking the skin’s oil-and-water balance. That is about it.
- tube 50 ml is INR1500
- bottle 125 ml is INR 2850
Now you do not have to own the cleanser and toner to be able to use the moisturiser. It can be used and bought solo as well. Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion comes in a 50 ml tube and in a 125 ml bottle. The bottle comes with a pump dispenser. The pump apparatus will not fit on the cap-top of the lotion version. Both are very chic and easy to use.
I guess this product does do a good job with the skin but I got fed up of it. You get a lot of product for the price making it quite affordable and worth it. If you do not own this then you’ve really not missed much in life.
- Clinique is a well trusted and internationally renowned brand.
- Dermatologically tested
- Both tube and bottle packaging are very chic.
- It is suitable for combination, sensitive and dry skin
- It keeps the skin hydrated, smooth and soft
- You can easily wear make-up over it
- Doesn’t make the skin shiny nor greasy
- Gets absorbed very easily
- Good amount for the price
- Available at Clinique counters in select malls in select cities
- Slightly expensive for ‘just’ moisturiser
- No anti-aging properties
- No SPF