Guest Post By Sushmitha
Hello ladies, Let me introduce you to my second most favorite cleanser from Cetaphil. Its – Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion for Dry-Sensitive skin.
Cetaphil Cleanser is a medicated brand and only available in medical shops or online sometimes. It has vast skin care ranges from cleanser to moisturizer for dry skin, combination skin, and oily-acne skin to sensitive skin.
Let’s see what company says:
Cetaphil is a therapeutic skin care line recommended by dermatologists for dry, sensitive or disease compromised skin. Fragrance free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, the product range includes specific cleansers moisturizers and UV protectants for both face and body.
Cetaphil cleansers provide clinically proven effective non-irritating, non drying skin cleansing.
- Gentle yet effective skin cleansing even for baby’s skin.
- Recommended for gentle daily cleansing of damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments
Direction for use
- Apply Cetaphil to the skin and massage gently.
- Without water: wipe off excess with soft tissue or cotton wool.
- With water: rinse and pat dry with a soft towel.
Price: 149 INR for 125ml.
In the beginning I had mentioned above as this is my 2nd most favorite cleanser that’s only because I am deeply and madly in love with my LUSH-Angle on bare skin. Well since Deepika owner of Divassense blog reviewed it I was so impressed that I brought Cetaphil cleanser the very next day. Since then it’s on my favorite list. I used to use this cleanser daily morning and Lush at night. And since everyone know Lush bid us goodbye I have been using this subha sham i.e. day and night :P.
The consistency as you can see look like some gel cream. But it’s neither too thick nor thin.. It’s a soap free formula therefore no formation of foam. Yaaayy another plus point for dry sensitive skin. This cleanser is mild and gentle on skin, leave skin soft and supple. Remove dirt, oil efficiently although I doubt about makeups because I always use a makeup remover first to remove my makeups. It does protect your skin’s PH balance beautifully and retain moisture. It has no fragrance to it and hence no irritation. This one can be a best cleanser for dry sensitive skin type. What I do is after removing makeups I gently massage this on my face and neck for say 1 minute and rinse thoroughly. Next moment you will find your skin supple and soft :D. No drying out at all.. This is the only cleanser I would probably use after my lush! I am giving it 2 thumbs up.. 😀 Although for oily skin they have different range of products available. Oily acne prone skin is very critical to recommend one must not experiment!
What I like about Cetaphile Cleanser Cleansing Lotion for Dry-Sensitive skin:
- Gentle, non-irritating on my sensitive and dry skin.
- Soap free formula removing dirt without drying the skin.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and fresh.
- Helps skin retain moisture balance.
- Easily available.
- PH balanced.
- Good for dry –dehydrated sensitive skin.
What I don’t like about Cetaphile Cleanser Cleansing Lotion for Dry-Sensitive skin:
- Nothing as such. But I don’t find the above Indication point.1 is suggestive unless you consult with doctor.
P.S- recommended for gentle daily cleansing of damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments.