If there was one product that I have been loyal to, all these years, then it is this scrub. I have left it unused sometimes and came back to it after the high end ones failed me. I can say this is the most affordable scrub that performs amazingly well on my skin.
Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review
What the brand says:
- Say goodbye to dull and lifeless skin and experience a breath of freshness.
- Everyuth facial scrubs gently remove the layer of dead skin cells from your skin and give you a clean, smooth and healthy skin.
How to use the scrub?
- Wet your face, apply scrub and massage with upward circular movements for about 2 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. Avoid areas around the eyes.
It scrubs away the skin impurities, dead cells, blackheads and white heads, leaving the skin feeling fresh, healthy and radiant.
Price: Rs. 100
I wet my face and scrub my face this almost everyday though it is not advisable. But I do a lot of chores at home and I also sweat a lot so this is an essential part of my daily skin care routine. It takes away dirt in minutes and makes my face squeaky clean. It is non-drying and makes skin soft and smooth. The granules are coarse enough for good scrubbing action.
1. Easily available
3. Very effective on blackheads
4. Non drying and non irritating
It is definitely a winner for me and I have been using it since my college days on a regular basis. It prevents blackheads to a certain extent and is a great product for daily use. It is suitable for sensitive skin as well.