Friend’s post by Nids
Product Description: Lip gloss with glitter particles and a touch of color in a stylish tube.
The lips sparkle like crystals and become the center of attraction of any party make-up. The soft shades give only a hint of color on the lips without stealing the show of the glitter particles. Thanks to the non-sticky texture, the gloss can be applied easily and evenly. The colors vary from a decent shimmer to an extreme glitter look.
Price: 675/- . I got it for 500/-
Quantity: 9 ml
Shades Available: 7 mainly
· Red Tulip
· Autumn Freesia
· Wooden Rose (the one I got)
· Velvet Orchid
· Pink Dahlia
· Mauve Carnation
My views on the Beyu Lip Cream:
Medpusbeauty was having an offer of 28% off on all Beyu products for 5 days this month. This tempting offer was just enough for me to check out this lip cream. I opted for lip creams just because I still didn’t own one.
The lip cream is quite pigmented and is just a perfect combination of lipstick + gloss. It comes with a short cute dense brush applicator that picks up enough shade to cover your entire lips at one go. The color comes opaque with a single coat.
The shade ‘Wooden Rose’ is a matte (as no shimmers) peachy pink color. It appears as a lovely peach color in white light and a deeper pink with reddish tinge in natural light. In short, a flattering shade for all skin tones.
The texture is very moisturizing and it would a good choice to opt if you have dry, chapped lips. The lips actually feel cared for. The lip cream does not feel sticky or heavy at all on the lips. It does not settle in fine lines.
It stays on a good 4-5 hours on me with light meals n drinks in between. Leaves a faint rosy tint later.
Pros of the Beyu Lip Cream:
· Very moisturizing for the dry lips.
· Non sticky.
· Pigmented and comes opaque in a single coat.
· A perfect blend of lipstick + gloss.
· Comes in a travel friendly plastic packaging with a short soft brush applicator.
· Wooden Rose is a beautiful peachy pink shade. Definitely makes your lips stand out. 😉 😛
· Stays for a good 4-5 hours.
Cons of the Beyu Lip Cream:
· Availability is limited. I just saw it online at medplus.
· They are easily transferrable during the first hour of application.
· The packaging only shows a number and not the shade name anywhere.
Final Verdict: These are really nice glossy lip creams which provide good moisturization too. All the colors are pretty that would easily suit the Indian beauties.