Best Gel Eyeliners in India – I got this idea while I was penning my recent post on newly launched Lakme Absolute Gel Addict Eye Liner in Must Have. I have used quite a lot in the past few years, I have re-purchased some and skipped a few ones which failed to impress. These are best Gel Eyeliners available in India (currently) which are worth your money!
Best Gel Eyeliners Available in India
- Lakme Absolute Gel Addict EyeLiner: I have already raved so much about this product here. This has been surprisingly one of the best products from the brand Lakme. Super creamy, mousse like texture, very pigmented, lasts for longer on oily eye lids – what more one can ask from a Gel Liner! Priced at Rs. 800, these are available in 7 shades. You can see the swatches of all 7 shades here. If you want to read my views on the shade Must Have click here.
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24H Gel Liner Black: This one is re-purchase material, I recently got myself a second tub, it is that good! This is the creamiest gel liner I have come across. It is a matte black liner. It stays put until you remove it. It dries quickly and sets easily. The best part is it comes with a fantastic brush. it is is absolutely safe for the most sensitive eyes. This now comes with a tag price of Rs. 875. You can read the full review here.
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner: This gel eyeliner was re-launched sometime back with new packaging & 36Hr claim. Honestly, I hated the previous version, which literally burnt my eyes, the new version is checked all the boxes right for me. Dark Black smooth cream liner which is great for the lids & long lasting but it did irritate my waterline. It is a great budget buy & is decently priced at Rs. 450. You can read the full review here.
- Mac Fluidline Eyeliner: This is included in the list because of my love for the brand. MAC Fluidlines are known for the creamy texture but I somehow feel L’Oreal and Maybelline gel liners are better texture wise. Fluidlines can also be used as eyeshadows by using a mixing medium to soften the texture and then blending it with a brush. They make fantastic eyeshadow bases and can make your eyemakeup stay longer. These comes with hefty price tag of Rs. 1100 (prices have increased again!). We already have reviewed Waveline, It’s Physical, Deliciously Rich &Dark Diversion on IBJ.
- Inglot Gel Eyeliners: The eyeliner is smooth to the touch, creamy enough to apply with ease and it dries to a beautiful pigmented, matte finish. It stays on forever and has amazing color payoff. It works perfectly for me on the waterline and for tightlining. It does not smudge/ budge after applying but comes off easily with the makeup remover. Also it tends to dry very fast so one has to work quickly with it. These are available in multiple shades; you can read full review here.
- Oriflame Studio Artist Gel Liner Black: A good quality gel liner that is deep black, glides smoothly and long staying. The tiny brush is a let down as you get better ones with Maybelline and Loreal gel liners. You can read full review here.