Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Highlighter Review, FOTD
So, I am writing this post almost 35000 ft. above the ground….ofcourse to write about my HIGHBEAM highlighter I had to come up this high..Hahahah!! Don’t worry I am on my way to Bengaluru on a 2.5hr Indigo flight, don’t have much to do, so I decided to pen this review about the High Beam Highlighter from Benefit –SUPERMODEL IN A BOTTLE!
Until my visit to Sephora and the Benefit counter, I was ignorant about the concept of highlighter. To me, highlighter meant solely shimmer or glitter. And me being a person who likes glitter only on eyes and bags, I kept running away from highlighters.
On the insistence of Sephora SA, I decided to give it a try and fell in love with the glowing sheen it added to my cheekbones. This highlighter was a BLISS and wasn’t OTT shimmery. It is light weight, spreads seamlessly and doesn’t feel greasy or oily. High Beam is a beautiful pearly pinkish white colored highlighter.
- Not glittery or shimmery.
- Can be worn to work as it just adds the perfect amount of sheen to the cheek bones and instantly brightens up the face.
- Liquid consistency but not very runny.
- Blends easily on the skin.
- Comes with a handy brush along which makes the process of application easy.
- Photographs really well, you know how some highlighters look extra flashy and tacky in flash.
- Price – it’s a hefty sum for a highlighter.
- It might not suit all skin tones especially dusky beauties.
- It should be blended quickly or it might look patchy.
- Glass bottle is prone to breakage.
Final Verdict: I absolutely love the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Highlighter, the pearly pink color adds the right amount of glow on the skin. It is perfect for any occassion.
Guest Post by Contributor Aditi