1. Makeup Forever HD Foundation– I cannot express how much I have been wanting to own this. I had tried it at the MUFE Mumbai store but sadly, they did not have my shade in stock. Now that Sephora has stocked up MUFE, am waiting to get my hands on it. Delhi girls, beware! I am going to torture you all now.
2. Lancome Bi-Facil – This has been haunting me for the last one year. I am still trying to convince myself to spend 2k on a makeup remover. But its skincare so its ok. This will officially be my first Lancome product.
3. MAC Mineralize Blush Love Thing – I am a big fan of these domed blushes. Remember the Chanel Plum attraction? This is a lovely raspberry shade and is a must-have for me. Baby, you will soon be mine.
4. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Face Mask – Kiehl’s India has spoiled me with so many samples that I am falling in love with each and every product. This is a must-have for me. It helps with pores and excess oil.
5. Loreal Base Magique Smoothing Primer – I know this is not something I can’t get easily but I still wonder what’s been holding me back from grabbing this essential. It is a blessing for those who have open pores. There is a 15% discount on Loreal Products now in Shoppers so am definitely getting it.
So what is your current beauty lust list?