Guest Post by Alicia
Everyone wants to look good and attractive and when you meet a person appearance is the first thing you notice. Age is one aspect which people would prefer not to reveal as every individual would like to look flawless and young forever. Everyone has the right to look beautiful and this aspect has been noticed as well as researched on by many doctors and professors.
As you advance in your age, your skin ages and facial problems like wrinkles, dark spots and pigmentation, patches etc. appear and the reason for the cause may be many. In the present generation there are many creams with which you can avoid such problems. Your skin is divided into two sections internal and external. The internal section comprises of important factor which is the moisture and elastin production. The external section comprises of the outer layer which is exposed to sun and pollution.
Here are a few of the best anti-aging creams and treatments which can help you out to choose among the best:
1) LifeCell: This is the most popular anti-aging cream to treat your wrinkles. Most of the people in their middle-age face this problem. This amazing cream has the capability to vanish them in just 30 seconds from the time you have applied. Isn’t it amazing! It truly is and this is the reason why even celebrities prefer to use it.
2) Lancome High Resolution Eye Refill 3X: This is just the right one if you are in search of a product to treat the area around your eyes. It gives a smooth texture and heals the skin immediately. It is a combination of wrinkle fillers, hyaluronic acid and several moisturizers.
3) Boots No7 Beauty Serum: This is a perfect protection and anti-ageing treatment in the form of serum which is made from complex antioxidants and retinol; it improves your complexion and maintains the texture.
4) Nivea Visage: This is a wrinkle control and protection cream which is made for the people who do not have intense damage. This is the best option for efficient results as well as pocket friendly.
Apart from these professional treatments you can also choose some simple tips which can help you have a healthy glowing and young look.
· Applying aloe vera on your face and wash twice a day
· Cucumber face packs are very helpful. When you wash your face it removes all the dirt and leave a clear dust free layer
· Massage your face with almond oil when you go to bed as this relax your skin and maintains the circulation
If skin becomes dry then is a clear case of insufficiency in skin hormones. This problem normally arises when the skin is exposed to sun, hard water, chemicals and dusty winds and due to these the skin gets damaged and loses the protective shields. This causes the acne pimples, psoriasis, eczema and seborrhea. You can go for the special skin care centres for advanced treatments depending on the problem and requirement.