Who doesn’t love quick & easy manicure? Especially when you have no time during weekdays with work, home & family! We searched the web for you and found these 6 interesting & quick to do Polka Dots Designs and we promise it won’t take longer than your regular manicure routine! These are perfect for beginners who have always wanted to try some nail art. You don’t need any heavy duty nail art stuff, you can simply create these designs with a toothpick!!
1. A classic twist to french tip manicure. Black tips with white polka dots. Reversal of colors looks equally flattering.
2. Gradient Polka Dots Manicure using darker to lighter shades from the same color family.
3. Multi-colored nails with simple & small Polka Dots! You can even use white polka dots instead of black.
4. Black on black Polka Dots. A matte black base with a shiny black polka dots or even vice-versa will look stunning!
5. Ombre overlapping Polka Dots Nail Design with multi color nail polishes.
6. Lastly, a simple black glossy base with colored polka dots. Very chic!
Image source: Google.com, pinterest